Since the beginning of recorded time, we have used massage to release our aches and pains, ease our joints, relax our bodies & soothe our hearts and souls. Massage is great at addressing physical symptoms, it is also comforting, soothing, reassuring and enjoyable. If truely surrendered too, massage is a deeply intimate experience with your own self.
Some of the benefits of massage are:
- A sense of well-being, a quiet mind and improved energy levels.
- Fantastic for balancing our fast paced, stressful lives.
- Deep relaxation, enabling the body to rest and repair itself.
- Getting extra blood and energy to stuck/blocked/sore areas of your body. Where your body goes, so can your spirit.
- Aids digestion, so is suitable for sufferers of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
- Aids the lymphatic system in the removal of toxins leaving improved skin and muscle tone, so it is suitable for those who want to support an exercise regime or who are undertaking a detox eg change of season cleanse.
- Helps get you back into your body, really useful and necessary in this digital age.
I use a variety of styles of massage; but progressively smoother and more gentle these days. I have the knack of finding those tender / stuck areas and I’ve the skills to get them moving.
I use Organic and fairly traded Essential Oils to bring an extra layer of power and depth to my work, as they work deeply and subtley; helping you to let go, into the massage and into life.
I am a Weleda Wellbeing Advisor and a complete fan of their bio-dynamic and organic, all natural products. Facial skin care, body care, homeopathic and anthroposophical remedies…. I use their famous Wild Rose Body Oil and the Arnica Balm as part of my tool kit. This is a link to my Weleda shop.
As a Healer, I invite the All that Is, into my bodywork. This brings a deep connection to Life into your being, helping you on your journey.